Another PECO smart meter burns up side of house

George Mattar
phillyBurbs.com
September 7, 2012 

A recently installed PECO meter caught fire early Thursday and caused minor damage to a Bensalem home, a fire official said.

No one was injured, said Bensalem Battalion Chief Rob Sponheimer, who added that this was the third such fire in Bensalem since April.

Sponheimer said the digital meter was installed in late June or early July at the house in the 1800 block of Park Avenue.

Shortly after midnight, volunteer firefighters from the Eddington, Nottingham and Newport companies were called to the house and found the fire mostly burned out, but not before it scorched the side of the home, Sponheimer said.

Read more

Aslo see:

http://www.smartmeterdangers.org/

http://stopsmartmeters.org/

Smart meter map
 

 *****
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s